We are looking to hire a Data Analyst to join our team. You will take responsibility for managing our master data set, developing reports, building dashboards, souring out data sources, and troubleshooting data issues.
To do well in this role you need a very fine eye for detail, experience as a data analyst, and deep understanding of the popular data analysis tools and databases.
We are one of the fastest growing companies in San Diego. Our plan is to double revenue every 6 months and we have the financial backing, the team, and the leadership to do it!
DiversyFund is a feisty VC-backed tech startup, funded by our crowd of investors, with one huge goal. We want to fundamentally change the real estate investment industry for small and medium-sized projects across North America. You will not find another tech startup like us in San Diego!
- Managing master data, including creation, updates, and deletion.
- Managing users and user roles.
- Provide quality assurance of imported data, working with quality assurance analyst if necessary.
- Commissioning and decommissioning of data sets.
- Processing confidential data and information according to guidelines.
- Helping develop reports and analysis.
- Managing and designing the reporting environment, including data sources, security, and metadata.
- Supporting the data warehouse in identifying and revising reporting requirements.
- Supporting initiatives for data integrity and normalization.
- Assessing tests and implementing new or upgraded software and assisting with strategic decisions on new systems.
- Generating reports from single or multiple systems.
- Troubleshooting the reporting database environment and reports.
- Evaluating changes and updates to source production systems.
- Training end users on new reports and dashboards.
- Providing technical expertise on data storage structures, data mining, and data cleansing.
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university or college in computer science.
- Experience with Salesforce
- Work experience as a data analyst or in related field.
- Ability to work with stakeholders to assess potential risks.
- Ability to analyze existing tools and databases and provide software solution recommendations.
- Ability to translate business requirements into non-technical, lay terms.
- High-level experience in methodologies and processes for managing large scale databases.
- Demonstrated experience in handling large data sets and relational databases.
- Understanding of addressing and metadata standards.
- High-level written and verbal communication skills.
Why Work Here (besides being part of building a startup and professional/personal satisfaction)
- Base Salary plus Commission – Salary 60k, earn 100k to 125k with bonus
- Health Insurance
- Pre-IPO Stock Options
- Fantastic, Collaborative Environment
- Downtown Environment