Customer Acquisition Specialist (Sales Rep)
Customer Acquisition Specialists or CAS for short (yeah we’re working on that) are the frontline representatives for the company, qualifying new leads, converting the leads into customers, and setting the customer up for success.
This role requires a deep understanding of the modern day sales process and dynamics, and have superb interpersonal skills. If you’re the type of person who finds it easy to empathize with others, build relationships, help people find what they need, create solutions, and ensure a smooth sales process, you’re perfect for this role.
You’re resourceful and thrive in an environment where you can try new things. You work to convert incoming leads, find prospect new leads through Social Channels such as Sales Navigator, client referrals, etc.
With that comes tons of career opportunity as we will more than double the size of the company in the next year. So if you want to get in early and be part of something amazing, we need you!
We are one of the fastest growing companies in San Diego. Our plan is to double revenue every 6 months and we have the financial backing, the team, and the leadership to do it!
DiversyFund is a feisty tech startup, funded by our crowd of investors, with one huge goal. We want to fundamentally change the real estate investment industry for small and medium-sized projects across North America. You will not find another tech startup like us in San Diego!
Primary Duties and Responsibilities
- Call qualified leads and sell them our services and our vision
- Source new sales opportunities through outbound warm leads
- Educate and upsell current customers on our offers
- Understand and listen to customer needs and concerns
- Close sales and achieve monthly/quarterly goals
- Team up with internal marketing to build additional product pipelines
- Prospecting people per day through Social Channels
- Onboard new customers and transition them to our Customer Activation Team
- Make sure ops teams understand clients needs and expectations
- Lead the growth of DiversyFund
- Have Fun!
A successful candidate will play a fundamental role in achieving our ambitious customer acquisition and revenue growth objectives. You must be comfortable handling hundreds of outbound calls per day, generating interest, qualifying prospects, and onboarding new customers.
Internally referred to as an “Account” Development Representative, you’ll drive new business to the front of the sales funnel. You’ll educate our potential customers about the power of DiversyFund , and why our product is right for them. As an early member of our Account Development team, you’ll have a unique chance to tackle a green field opportunity and shape the future direction of the team.
This role is full-time, based out of our downtown San Diego office
Here are some ways you’ll make an impact:
- You’ll drive outbound lead generation efforts, field inbound leads, and mine the wealth of leads already living in our CRM.
- You’ll reach out to prospective individual and corporate customers by email, via phone and in-person to demonstrate DiversyFund’s ability to amplify their effectiveness.
- You’ll employ a consultative approach in assessing customer needs and developing an understanding of their business challenges.
- You’ll quickly develop an advanced understanding of our product and the application to specific customers.
- You’ll win new business by effectively articulating the full value of DiversyFund’s platform services to prospects.
- You’ll build a robust pipeline and provide accurate weekly forecasts on new prospects.
- You’ll help iterate on our sales process and measure its effectiveness.
- You’ll collect and synthesize customer feedback for our Customer Success and Product Development (incl. Engineering) teams.
To be successful in this position, you’ll have:
- A Bachelor’s degree
- Desire to join a fast paced, early stage startup
- A great attitude, self motivation, and the ability to thrive in change
- Hunger to win and strive to hit your goals day in and day out
- Proven ability of turning “negatives” into “positives”
- Goal oriented mindset and a track record of over-achieving quota
- Proven inside sales ability
- Ability to build relationships and turn leads into prospects,prospects into opportunities and opportunities into clients.
- Strong phone presence and experience dialing hundreds of calls per day
- Experience working with Salesforce CRM
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Strong listening and presentation skills
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively
Why Work Here (besides being part of building a startup and professional/personal satisfaction)
- Base Salary plus Commission – Salary 60k, earn 100k to 125k with bonus
- Health Insurance
- Pre-IPO Stock Options
- Fantastic, Collaborative Environment
- Downtown Environment