Diversyfund is among top 10 fastest crowdfunding real estate investing platform. We are looking for an energetic and responsible Executive Assistant (“EA”) to perform a variety of administrative and clerical tasks that will allow the EA to gain valuable, first-hand knowledge regarding the fast-paced world of commercial real estate. The EA will work directly with the Company’s CEO and Chief Investment Officer.
Duties of the EA include providing support to our real estate team, assisting in daily office needs, helping with online marketing activities and managing our company’s general administrative activities.
The ideal candidate should have excellent oral and written communication skills and be able to organize their work using tools, such as MS Excel, Word, PowerPoint, etc. If you also have previous experience as a Secretary or Executive administrative assistant, we’d like to meet you.
Ultimately, a successful EA should ensure the efficient and smooth day-to-day operation of our office and help the CEO and CIO to focus on getting real estate development deals completed.
- Organize and schedule appointments
- Plan meetings and take detailed minutes
- Assist with closing construction loans
- Help organize investor records and files
- Write and distribute email, correspondence memos, letters, faxes and forms
- Research on accounting / drop off checks
- Develop and maintain a filing system
- Collect bills and distribute accordingly
- Handle day to day banking needs
- Update and maintain office policies and procedures
- Order office supplies and research new deals and suppliers
- Check mail regularly
- Assist with marketing and other operations
- Resolve any IT issues that may arise
- Answer and direct phone calls
- Knowledge of office management systems and procedures
- Working knowledge of office equipment, like printers and fax machines
- Proficiency in MS Office (MS Excel and MS PowerPoint, MS Word)
- Excellent time management skills and the ability to prioritize work
- Attention to detail and problem solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to multi-task
High School degree; college degree a plus; additional experience as an Administrative assistant or Secretary will be a plus
About US :
Diversyfund is among Top 10 fastest growing online crowdfunding real estate investment platform. We are on a mission to democratize the traditional real estate investments and making it affordable and available for everyone. Our principals have over 20 years of experience in developing, investing and managing real estate projects of all sizes. We offer our investors high returns on their investments in pre-qualified and pre-vetted real estate investment opportunities in the markets where we have deep expertise and knowledge.
Job Type: Full-time
- Commercial Real Estate: 1 year
- Executive Support: 2 years
Please send cover letters to [email protected].